Our Unrecorded shirt No2 has a relaxed fit and no frills. The twill-woven Tencel gives the shirt an elegant drape which reminds us of silk. Next to being ultra soft, it is durable and one of the most sustainable fabrics around.
- 100% Tencel (a type of Lyocell made by Lenzing AG)
- Tencel is a biodegradable fibre made from wood pulp from sustainably planted eucalyptus and other fast-growing types of trees
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Made in Braga, Portugal
Tencel is a compostable and biodegradable fibre made from sustainably planted eucalyptus and other fast-growing types of trees. Compared to cotton, Tencel uses five times less land and less than half as much water in production. Tencel has a closed loop production process, meaning over 99% of the non-toxic solvent is captured and reused in the system instead of being flushed out as waste water. Read more at lenzing.com.
- Wash at 30 degrees with similar colours
- Hang to dry
- Iron on the inside if necessary
- Due to the breathability of Tencel it can be washed less
Unrecorded offers free standard shipping on orders above a certain amount.
NL on orders above €39
DE/FR/BE/LU/AT/DK on orders above €120
Rest of EU on orders above €150
Rest of Europe on orders above €200
Rest of World on orders above €350
If shipping fees apply the following rates will be added at check-out.
Rest of EU €15
Rest of Europe €25
Rest of World will be calculated at check-out