Our Unrecorded shirt No2 has a relaxed fit and no frills. The twill-woven Tencel gives the shirt an elegant drape which reminds us of silk. Next to being ultra soft, it is durable and one of the most sustainable fabrics around.
- 100% Tencel (a type of Lyocell made by Lenzing AG)
- Tencel is a biodegradable fibre made from wood pulp from sustainably planted eucalyptus and other fast-growing types of trees
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Made in Braga, Portugal
This item is marked as final sale, and returns will not be accepted once the order has been processed.
Tencel is a compostable and biodegradable fibre made from sustainably planted eucalyptus and other fast-growing types of trees. Compared to cotton, Tencel uses five times less land and less than half as much water in production. Tencel has a closed loop production process, meaning over 99% of the non-toxic solvent is captured and reused in the system instead of being flushed out as waste water. Read more at lenzing.com.
- Wash at 30 degrees with similar colours
- Hang to dry
- Iron on the inside if necessary
- Due to the breathability of Tencel it can be washed less