Our Unrecorded bomber jacket is based on the classic MA-1 bomber jacket from the 50s. What makes ours unique is that it is made from ECONYL® regenerated Nylon and can be worn two ways.
- Male Model is 183cm / 6ft wearing size M
- Female Model is 175cm / 5ft 7in wearing size S
- True to size
- Reversible with diamond quilted lining
- ECONYL® regenerated nylon (shell and lining) made in Italy
- YKK two-way reversible zipper assembled in Netherlands
- Fimma press buttons made in Italy
- Removable brand label (Velcro)
- Made in Povoa de Varzim, Portugal
The Shell and lining material are 100% ECONYL®. The ECONYL® Regeneration System starts with rescuing waste otherwise polluting the Earth, like fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic. The nylon waste is recycled right back to its original purity. That means ECONYL® regenerated nylon is exactly the same as fossil-based nylon. The nylon has the potential to be recycled infinitely, without ever losing its quality. Read more at econyl.com
- wash at 30 degrees
- hang to dry
Unrecorded offers free standard shipping on orders above a certain amount.
NL on orders above €39
DE/FR/BE/LU/AT/DK on orders above €120
Rest of EU on orders above €150
Rest of Europe on orders above €200
Rest of World on orders above €350
If shipping fees apply the following rates will be added at check-out.
Rest of EU €15
Rest of Europe €25
Rest of World will be calculated at check-out